Winter is Coming: Top Tips for Winter Weather
As temperatures fall, natural gas utilities are working around the clock to ensure the safety of customers, employees and the public.
You can save on your winter bill with these tips:
• Keep doors and windows closed during cold weather.
• Open shades during the day when the sun is shining to take advantage of the sun’s warmth.
• Bundle up! Put on an extra sweater and lower the thermostat.
• If you are struggling, know there is help. Please visit Assistance Programs and Billing Options for more information
• Finally, check your home’s insulation to make sure it’s properly insulated and make any updates before cold weather hits.
more energy saving tips from the American Gas Association.